At ClinITech, not only do we provide support for existing clinic IT setups, but specialise in planning and executing new installations. This means if you are building or completely renovating a general medical practice or specialist center we can plan, install and setup all of your IT requirements.
An outline of how we operate:
- Meet to understand your exact needs.
- One of our trained consultants to inspect the location in person when required.
- Provide you we a quote of what we recommend as a solution.
- Finalisation of the job specifications and approval.
- Purchase of equipment and computers.
- Liaise with contractors/tradesmen responsible for completing any wiring or fit-outs you require.
- Installation of computers, printers, scanners and servers as necessary around the practice.
- Setup of all required medical software, such as Best Practice, Medical Director etc.
- Install and update antivirus, firewall, remote support and any other custom setups needed.
- Test all configuration with you and ensure you are 100% happy.
Once all setup actions have been completed you are ready to begin work. Occasionally clients simply require their clinic IT setup and this is fine. But in most cases we find that our customers want to maintain our monthly support contract, giving them access to assistance when and if they need it.